Doing Business with the City
Thank you for your interest in doing business with the City of West Palm Beach. Procurement solicitations are available electronically from the website. There is no charge to the public to download the solicitations from the Procurement website.
In doing business with the City consider the following:
- Is your company Responsible? – does your firm have the capability in all aspects to meet the contract requirements which will assure good faith performance?
- Is your solicitation response Responsive? – does it conform to the requirements stated in the solicitation? Can your firm meet the minimum specifications and provide all required information?
- Are you Licensed and Certified? - ensure all licenses and state and local registrations and certifications are up to date.
There are many ways to engage in the procurement process. The Procurement Department hosted its Quarterly Event – Elevating to the Next Level on Friday, February 15, 2019 at the Mandel Public Library Auditorium. Below is information shared during the event including the presentations:
Q&A Disparity Study
Application for Certification as an SBE or MBE
Living Wage Form
Local Workforce Form
Subcontractor/consultant Utilization Report
- Patricia Armstrong, Senior Purchasing Agent
- Yeniffer Ferriol, Housing & Community Development Programs Manager
- Mark Parks, Chief Financial Officer
- Tinu Pena, Capital Improvement Plan Manager
- Frank Hayden, Director of Procurement