Go Green! Enroll in e-Billing Today
Your online profile now includes the option to Subscribe to receive Paperless e-Billing. This new online billing service allows you to “opt out” of receiving paper statements in the mail. With e-billing, you can access utility bill information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. If you choose to “go green” you will receive electronic notifications when your new bill is available online.
Sign up today
Improved Bill Format
Ever wondered how much water was used this time last year? Your bill now includes a usage history graph. Usage history is a great way to keep an eye on water usage – month to month, without pulling out old bills.
Our goal is to encourage customers to utilize the usage history graph and our eBilling service as a convenient and eco-friendly option to printed bills and use the graph as a way to kick start water conservation.
- Why choose paperless bills and e-services?
- Account access 24 hr a day – 7 days a week – 365 days a year.
- Simple bill pay & account access with online registration.
- 13 months of billing statement history.
- Paperless billing.
- Reduce cost.
- Each paperless statement assists the City promote GREEN initiatives.