- You will provide an accurate email address to the City of West Palm Beach for e-Billing communication purposes. You also agree to maintain, at all times, a valid email account while enrolled in eBilling.
- The accuracy and validity of the email address provided to the City is entirely your responsibility. Should that email address become invalid or compromised for any reason, you will be responsible for providing the City with your new email address via the WEB.
- Completion of the enrollment process may take up to 2 billing cycles. During that time you will continue to receive bills and other correspondence via United States Postal Service (USPS). You will be sent an email confirmation when your enrollment becomes effective.
- At the time of enrollment you will be required to select a password. You agree to keep your password confidential. The City of West Palm Beach has no responsibility in the event that your password is used by anyone else to access your account.
- After enrollment becomes effective you will no longer receive Public Utilities paper bills in the mail. However, correspondence and notices will continue to be delivered via United States Postal Service (USPS).
- You remain fully liable for all outstanding amounts owed to the City of West Palm Beach at all times.
- The City of West Palm Beach reserves the right to refuse use of eBilling to anyone for just cause including but not limited to in case of possible fraudulent use or activity or unauthorized use.
- You can cancel this service at any time by logging into your utility account via the WEB. Processing of cancellations may take up to 2 billing cycles after which delivery of your paper statement will resume. You will be sent an email confirmation once your request has been processed and completed at which time your cancellation becomes effective.
- The City of West Palm Beach cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to your online account. Outages may occur or may be scheduled; if scheduled, an online notice may be posted.
- Unscheduled outages are beyond the City’s control. The City of West Palm Beach will make every effort to return the system to full operation as soon as it is possible.
- Information you provide on this website is subject to the disclosure requirements of Florida’s Public Records Law (chapter 119 Florida Statutes, as amended). For security purposes, if your account(s) is classified as exempt from public records under Chapter 119, your accounts are not eligible to participate in City of West Palm Beach Public Utilities WEB billing or payment services.