MAYOR JERI MUOIO ADVOCATING FOR WEST PALM BEACH IN TALLAHASSEE
Mayor Muoio is advocating for public safety, the revitalization of our neighborhoods and the protection of our drinking water
WHO: West Palm Beach Mayor Jeri Muoio
WHEN: December 4-5, 2017
WHERE: Florida State Capitol
WHAT: In advance of the 2018 Florida legislative session, Mayor Jeri Muoio is traveling to Tallahassee to advocate for:
- · Efforts to enhance public safety and better equip our first responders;
· Revitalization of key corridors in our City that are crucial for economic growth;
· Protecting our drinking water.
The Mayor continues to work with our state partners in an effort to:
· Protect critical funds for affordable housing and homeless populations;
· Keep Florida CRAs (Community Redevelopment Agencies) intact to continue their great track record of revitalizing blighted areas;
· Combat the opioid epidemic;
· Protect home rule.