CITY OF WEST PALM BEACH CLOSURES
- Rosemary Ave. between Okeechobee Blvd. and Hibiscus St. (through Friday, April 12, 2019):
Full closure for CityPlace streetscape improvements. Access to all parking garages will be maintained. Pedestrian traffic will be unaffected.
- Hibiscus St. between Rosemary Ave. and Quadrille Blvd. (through Saturday, February 23, 2019): Full closure for CityPlace streetscape improvements. Access to all parking garages from Quadrille Blvd. will be maintained. Pedestrian traffic will be unaffected.
- Spruce Ave. east side between 36th and 32nd St. (through Friday, Novemer 16, 2018). One side of Spruce Ave. will be closed alternately for curb, sidewalk and driveway replacement. Flaggers will assist motorists within the work zone.
- Franklin Ave. (500 block expected to begin November 15, 2018) for replacement of sanitary line. Flaggers will guide motorists near the work area. Construction expected to last 3-5 days.
- Gregory Rd. (100 & 200 block through mid-December) for road improvements. Slower traffic in construction areas. Road remains accessible.
- Flagler Dr. sidewalk from south of Greenwood Dr. to Monroe Dr. (until further notice). East sidewalk near seawall closed for safety repairs. Flagler Dr. west side sidewalk between Greenwood Dr. and Monroe Dr. remains accessible.
- Hampton Rd. between Merrill Ave. and Parker Ave. (through May 2019) closed from Merrill Ave. to Parker Ave. for installation of new wastewater system and pavement restoration.
- Cumberland Dr. between Military Tr. And Village Blvd. (through January 2019): Reduced speeds on the eastbound and westbound lanes for a road beautification and safety project. Flaggers will assist motorists.
- Georgia Ave. between Briggs St. and Dobbins St. (until further notice): Closed for road improvements. Local traffic only. Eastbound traffic on Briggs St. may turn right only at Georgia Ave.
CLOSURES, REPAIRS FOR CURRIE PARK BOAT RAMPS
- 300 block of Clematis St. (Sunday, November 11, 2018, 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.:) Closed for Monty Warren CD Release Party
- Clematis by Night at Centennial Square (Thursday, November 15, 2018 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.) Road Closures: N. & S. Clematis St. between Narcissus St. and Flagler Dr.; Narcissus St. between N. Clematis St. and Banyan Blvd.
- GreenMarket (Saturday, November 17, 2018, 6:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.): Road closures on N. & S. Clematis St. between Narcissus Ave. and Flagler Dr., Narcissus Ave. between Banyan Blvd. and Clematis St., Lantana Ave. between Banyan Blvd. and N. Clematis St.
- 300 block of Clematis. (Saturday, November 17, 2018, 6:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.): Closed for West Palm Beach Antique Flea & Craft Market.
- Flagler Dr. from Banyan Blvd. to Sunset Rd. (Saturday, November 17, 2018 7:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.): Road closed for Palm Beach County Heart Walk
PALM BEACH COUNTY (PBC) ENGINEERING & PUBLIC WORKS CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Full closure: All Currie Park boat ramps at 2400 Flagler Drive are closed for repairs. Reopening date rescheduled for Spring 2019. Ramps will not be accessible during the construction period. Currie Park will remain open from sunrise to sunset.
FLORIDA DEPT OF TRANSPORTATION (FDOT) CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Australian Ave. and Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. (until further notice): Intersection improvements. Periodic lane closures.
- Jog Rd., north of 45th St., and west of Florida’s Turnpike (until further notice): Periodic southbound lane closures with flaggers controlling traffic for FPL pole replacement.
- Congress Ave. north of Okeechobee Blvd. to Ware Dr. (periodic northbound and southbound lane closures, one eastbound left turn lane closure): Bridge removal/culvert installation at the “F” Canal.
- N. Congress Ave. north of Presidential Way to Embassy Dr. (periodic northbound and southbound lane closures until further notice): Water main, driveway and median installation.
- Roebuck Rd. from Jog Rd. to Haverhill Rd. (periodic lane closures until further notice): Alternating traffic with flaggers controlling traffic for road construction.
- For more information, contact PBC Engineering & Public Works: (561) 684-4000 or http://discover.pbcgov.org/.
- US 1/S. Dixie Hwy. from Cranesnest Way to Jefferson Rd. (through Friday, December 14, 2018) may have intermittent northbound lane and shoulder closures, daily, 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., and nightly, 7 p.m. until 5 a.m., Sunday night through Friday for water main removal, drainage and curb installation, and paving operations.
- Belvedere Rd., just east of Mercer Ave. at the railroad tracks. (through Friday, November 30, 2018): Two westbound lanes will be closed, 9 p.m. until 5 a.m., Monday night through Friday morning for pole replacement operations. Please note, there will be no work from Nov. 21 – Nov. 25.
- For more information, contact FDOT: (866) 336-8435 or http://www.fdot.gov/
City of West Palm Beach Road and Dock Closure Updates are issued weekly by the City and may be viewed online at http://wpb.org/News-Video/Road-Closure-Updates