City of West Palm Beach Road and Dock Closure Updates are issued weekly by the City
CITY OF WEST PALM BEACH CLOSURES
- Rosemary Ave. between Okeechobee and Hibiscus St. (through Friday, April 12, 2019):
Full closure for CityPlace streetscape improvements. Access to all parking garages will be maintained. Pedestrian traffic will be unaffected.
- Hibiscus St. between Rosemary Ave. and Quadrille Blvd. (through Saturday, February 23, 2019): Full closure for CityPlace streetscape improvements. Access to all parking garages from Quadrille Blvd. will be maintained. Pedestrian traffic will be unaffected.
- Spruce Ave. between 30th and 29th St. (through Friday, November 16, 2018): One side of Spruce Ave. will be closed alternately for curb, sidewalk and driveway replacement. Flaggers will assist motorists within the work zone.
- Cumberland Dr. between Military Tr. And Village Blvd. (through January 2019): Reduced speeds on the eastbound and westbound lanes for a road beautification and safety project. Flaggers will assist motorists.
- Georgia Ave. between Briggs St. and Dobbins St. (until further notice): Closed for road improvements. Local traffic only. Eastbound traffic on Briggs St. may turn right only at Georgia Ave.
- Community Events Flagler Road Closure (Saturday November 3, 2018 6:00 a.m.-Sunday, November 4, 2018 4:30 p.m.):
- Flagler Dr. between Banyan Blvd. and Fern St.
- Palm Beach Veterans Day Parade (Sunday, November 4, 2018 12:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m.):
- Clematis St. between Tamarind Ave. and Rosemary Ave.
- Clematis St. between Rosemary Ave. and Flagler Dr.
- Flagler Dr. between Banyan Blvd. and Fern St
CLOSURES, REPAIRS FOR CURRIE PARK BOAT RAMPS
- Clematis by Night at Centennial Square (Thursday, November 8, 2018, 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.): Road Closures N. & S. Clematis St. between Narcissus Ave. and Flagler Dr., and Narcissus Ave. between N. Clemats St. and Banyan Blvd.
- GreenMarket (Saturday, November 10, 2018, 6:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.): Road closures on N. & S. Clematis St. between Narcissus Ave. and Flagler Dr., Narcissus Ave. between Banyan Blvd. and Clematis St., Lantana Ave. between Banyan Blvd. and N. Clematis St.
- West Palm Beach Antique Flea & Craft Market (Saturday, November 10, 2018, 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.). Road closure in the 300 block of Clematis.
- Urban Youth Impact (Saturday, November 10, 2018, 6:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.) Road Closure on Flagler Dr. from Banyan Blvd. to Valencia St.
- Full closure: All Currie Park boat ramps at 2400 Flagler Drive are closed for repairs. Ramps will not be accessible during the construction period. Currie Park will remain open from sunrise to sunset.
PALM BEACH COUNTY (PBC) ENGINEERING & PUBLIC WORKS CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
FLORIDA DEPT OF TRANSPORTATION (FDOT) CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Australian Ave. and Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. (until further notice): Intersection improvements. Periodic lane closures.
- Jog Rd., north of 45th St., and west of Florida’s Turnpike (until further notice): Periodic southbound lane closures with flaggers controlling traffic for FPL pole replacement.
- Congress Ave. north of Okeechobee Blvd. to Ware Dr. (periodic northbound and southbound lane closures, one eastbound left turn lane closure): Bridge removal/culvert installation at the “F” Canal.
- N. Congress Ave. north of Presidential Way to Embassy Dr. (periodic northbound and southbound lane closures until further notice): Water main, driveway and median installation.
- Roebuck Rd. from Jog Rd. to Haverhill Rd. (periodic lane closures until further notice): Alternating traffic with flaggers controlling traffic for road construction.
- For more information, contact PBC Engineering & Public Works: (561) 684-4000 or http://discover.pbcgov.org/.
- US 1/S. Dixie Hwy. from Cranesnest Way to Jefferson Rd. (through Friday, December 14, 2018) may have intermittent northbound lane and shoulder closures, daily, 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., and nightly, 7 p.m. until 5 a.m., Sunday night through Friday for water main removal, drainage and curb installation, and paving operations.
- Belvedere Rd., just east of Mercer Ave. at the railroad tracks. (through Friday, November 30, 2018): Two westbound lanes will be closed, 9 p.m. until 5 a.m., Monday night through Friday morning for pole replacement operations. Please note, there will be no work from Nov. 21 – Nov. 25.
- 45th St. and Australian Ave., at the SFRTA Railroad tracks, and Australian Ave. and Mangonia Dr. (through Friday, November 9, 2018) may have intermittent outside lane closures in each direction, 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, for FPL pole replacement.
- For more information, contact FDOT: (866) 336-8435 or http://www.fdot.gov/
City of West Palm Beach Road and Dock Closure Updates are issued weekly by the City and may be viewed online at http://wpb.org/News-Video/Road-Closure-Updates