Updated Friday, October 26 2012 @ 11:00am
Below is the latest storm-related
information from the City of West Palm Beach:
NEW INFORMATION IS IN RED
– All City of West Palm Beach offices are OPEN Friday, 10/26.
- Moonfest HAS NOT BEEN CANCELLED. It remains scheduled for Saturday night, 10/27. BUT Centennial Square and the 100 block of Clematis Street are NO LONGER part of Moonfest. Those businesses will be open to the public and not part of the Moonfest site (However, they are still subject to the expanded curfew hours).
- The Saturday Morning Green Market IS CANCELLED for Sat, 10/27.
-Need a place for the kids on Friday? Try WPB’s Camp “TGNS” (Thank Goodness No School)! Games, Arts & Crafts, Sports, and more! Click here for info: http://wpb.org/2012/10/need-a-place-for-the-kids-friday-try-wpbs-camp-tgns/
– Garbage collection is on its regular schedule Friday.
– All city employees are expected to report according to their normal schedules.
– Due to expected wind gusts approaching 40mph, it is suggested that you bring inside any patio furniture or other loose items around your home.
Please contact the city hotline at 822-2222 if you have any questions.