The West Palm Beach Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) is now accepting proposals for Graphic Designers.
The following scope of work is for the 2013/2014 Fiscal year.
If you are interested in submitting a proposal, please send us a description of your firm, examples of past projects or assignments, and a breakdown of your price list.
Please send proposals to Ms. Lauren Bothe, Community Events Assistant, at LBothe@wpb.org.
Should you have any questions regarding this request, please call (561) 822-1554.
The deadline to submit your proposal is Friday, September 6, 2013 at 3:00PM.
Scope of Work
CRA Creative Budget 2013-2014
1. Northwood Village. 12 events per year.
a. Invitation design (Two design directions per year)
b. Print ad design 12
c. Radio spots 12
2. Grand Opening announcements. 10 per year
3. Posters: 7 per year
4. Banners: 5 per year
5. Gift certificates: re-design 1x per year
6. Flyers: 7 per year
7. Magazine ads: 5 per year
8. Map brochure: Re-design/update 2x per year
9. Pleasant City. 4 Events per year
a. Logo design per event
e. Print ad
10. Broadway events. 2x per year
a. Print ads
11. Brand development and consultation (All projects)
b. Marketing direction
c. Photography for 5 events per year
d. Video consulting(Quote provided separately)
12. Misc small projects
a. Ex: Aframe sign design