The City of West Palm Beach offers the following voluntary benefits for its employees.
- Supplemental Insurance – purchased through AFLAC
- Legal Insurance – purchased throught Preferred Legal Plan (PLP)
- Savings Bonds
- Supplemental Insurance: AFLAC offers a number of supplemental insurance benefits such as: Cancer, Short Term Disability, Accident, Long Term Care, Hospital Confinement, and Intensive Care. AFLAC is also the administrator for the City’s Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for Unreimbursed Medical and Dependent Care.
Policies Customer Service: 800-992-3522
Flex Claims: 800-323-5391
Express Claims FAX: 877-353-9256
1932 Wynnton Road
Columbus GA 31999-7260
- Legal Insurance: Preferred Legal Plan (PLP) is a licensed legal expense organization which provides members with full service and representation on all types of legal services, including divorce, traffic tickets, buying/selling a home, bankruptcy, wills, probate, DUI, immigration, credit report issues, child support and more. The cost is $9.95/month.
2014 General Employee Benefit Highlights
- Savings Bonds: Invest Today, Enjoy Tomorrow. Savings Bonds are a great way to save through payroll deduction. Contact Human Resources at 494-1000 for a packet on Savings Bonds.