The City “rolls out the red carpet” to welcome our newest team members.
As a new City employee, you will attend Orientation at City Hall to learn our culture, policies, procedures, benefits, training opportunities, and more. In addition, your Orientation experience will continue at your department where you will receive a tour, meet your co-workers, learn about your job, and more.
Please read the following prior to attending your scheduled Orientation at City Hall.
City of West Palm Beach Employee Handbook
Code of Ethics
Civil Service Rules or the specific Collective Bargaining Agreement associated with your City position (if any; refer to your Offer Letter)
Our Orientation at City Hall is green!
During your Orientation, you will be using a computer to view materials and information. This not only reduces paper usage, it also creates an opportunity for you to frequently access the same website to review the information.
Please click the below links to view Orientation materials & information.
- City and Its Government
- City’s Organizational Chart
- Human Resources Organizational Chart
- Payroll Information
- City Contact List
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social Security Number Collection Disclosure
- Computer Hardware / Software, Networks and Communications Policy
- Substance Abuse Policy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- EEO/Discrimination Report
- Violence Free Workplace Policy
- Locate Training Opportunities