Green Market Assistant
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include the following tasks, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by incumbents of this class.)DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (which are not in any hierarchical order)
- Turn power boxes on and off at beginning and ending of the day.
- Help ground crew with site preparations, etc.
- Responds to vendor request and assist as necessary.
- Clean up site at end of event.
- Direct the activities of community service workers.
- Knowledge of set-up and breakdown of community events.
- Ability to community effectively with the public and co-workers.
- Ability to work with community organizations and volunteers.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or GED, and a minimum of one (1) year experience in related field, or any equivalent combination of training and experience. A valid Florida driver’s license is required, or ability to obtain one upon employment.
Last revision date: October 2001