Term 2013 – 2014
P.O. Box 3366
WPB, FL 33402
Phone: (561) 822-1390
Fax: (561) 822-1399
2007 - 2012
Art in Public Places Committee Member
- Appointed by then Mayor Lois Frankel to the Arts in Public Places Board for the City of West Palm Beach.
2004 – 2010
South End Neighborhood Association (SENA) Board Member
- Served as one of the founding members of SENA, and then served as SENA President for 2005. Worked on a variety of committees and issues related to improving the Dixie Highway corridor.
2000 – Present
Lake Worth Community Redevelopment Agency
- Major CRA accomplishments included completing renovation of two major gateways at 6th Ave and 10th Ave North under a budget of $13-14 million combined. The projects came in under budget and on-time.
-Served on the vetting committee to hire the CRA’s new Executive Director. Worked on committee responsible for developing the $24.5 million NSP2 grant.
2010 – Present
Tropical Ridge Neighborhood Association
- Active member, participating in neighborhood clean ups and community activities and fundraisers.
1990 – 1994
Art Glass Association of America
- Board member and Co-chair of the Education Committee for two years.
- Taught art glass business curriculum from 1989 – 1994.
- Created a broad education program to enhance the growth of the industry nationally.
1993 – 1996
PTO President at South Olive Elementary
- As PTO President developed fundraising opportunities and relived the PTO of a significant debt. Additional funds were used to build a new playground, open an on-campus supply store, and funded a program to clothe underprivileged children.
1976 – Present
McMow Art Glass, Inc
Owner and Creative Director
1993 – Present
2005 – Present
Alhambra Art Glass
Developer, Owner and Creative Director
Propac Business Documents
1999 – Present