SPECIAL EVENTS Business Tax
In order to apply for a Special Events License and Certificate of Use within the corporate limits of the City of West Palm Beach, the below information is required:
- Community Events Approval
- Proof of Liability Insurance made out to the City of West Palm Beach.
- Site Plan Stamped and Signed off by the City of West Palm Beach Fire Department
- Copies of Non-Profit papers (501(e)3) if applicable
- Copies of Articles of Incorporation and Fictitious Names Registered with the State of Florida
- Copies of Alcohol License is required if applicable, which can be obtained from "DBPR" Department of Business and Professional Regulation, Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco (400 N. Congress Ave., Suite #150, West Palm Beach, FL 33401 - Enforcement: 561-681-6200 | Licensing: 561-682-0077 | Fax: 561-681-6207).
For complete instructions on hosting your event in the City of West Palm Beach please visit the Community Events Department web page.
SPECIAL EVENT REQUIREMENTS
PLEASE NOTE: The Special Events Authorization and Requirements are in a "PDF" (Portable Document Format). Adobe Acrobat distributes a program (Adobe Acrobat Reader), free of charge. To install Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer please click on the link below and follow the associated instructions. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader