Do you Need Property or Permit Information?
(1993 to present) Find your information fast and easy by visiting: E-GovPlus (One-Stop-Shop)
If you require more information or need further assistance, please complete a research request
Research Request Procedure
- Complete research request form.
- Submit a separate request for each address.
- Be sure your contact information is complete so that we may contact you.
- If you are in the lobby and have completed your research request, call 6658 on the lobby phone and our research specialist will meet with you.
- Mail or fax it to the address or fax number provided below. Requests are processed in the order they are received.
West Palm Beach City Center
401 Clematis Street
City Hall – 1st Floor
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Fax: (561) 805-6677
- You may also e-mail your research request to DFulcher@wpb.org
Please note: As our records are kept in a secure off-site storage facility, certain requests may have to be ordered and delivered to City Hall. This can usually be accomplished in 3-5 business days. At that time you will be contacted to view them. If copies are requested, charges will apply. Charges for copies will be discussed before ordering.
Some surveys, permit applications and plans may be readily available. We will verify the address you are requesting and advise you.
Most commercial plans are retained permanently. Residential plans are retained for 15 years