- The Risk Management Program aims to:
- Provide a safe environment for employees and the public it serves.
- Prevent and minimize the financial impact of loses to the City of West Palm Beach.
- Prevent and minimize the physical losses to City owned property.
- Reduce the severity and frequency of personal injures to employees and the public.
- Promote safe work practices among employees.
- Ensure the continuity of service to the residents and visitors of the City of West Palm Beach.
- Our success will ensure:
- Safe and healthy employees
- Grateful citizens
- Lower cost of Risks
Our Responsibilities Include:
Procurement of Property / Casualty Insurance Procurement
Environmental, Health, and Safety
- Drug Free Workplace Program
- Accident Investigations
- Facilities Safety Inspections
- Employee physical for Police and Fire Departments
- Safety Training for city employees
- Fitness for Duty evaluations
- Safety shoe program
- Workplace hazard investigations and inspections
- Appropriate Insurance Language
- Certificate of Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Automobile Liability
- General Liability
- Property Damage
Kathy Stakermann, Risk Manager – KStakermann@wpb.org (561) 494-1135
Liz Coffiel, Secretary – LCoffiel@wpb.org (561) 494-1130
Alva Middleton, Risk Analyst – AMiddleton@wpb.org (561) 494-1139
Sharagay Esposito, Risk Analyst – SEsposito@wpb.org (561) 494-1140
Danon Dupree, Safety Officer – DDupree@wpb.org (561) 494-1136