Are You interested in taking a Mosaic Class? See the new schedule below!
MOSAICTURE – Sat Sep 15 – 9-5
Mixed media mosaic using polymer clay tiles, fused glass. (Fun for parents and children.)
MOSAIC IN GLASS – Sat Sep 22 9-5
Basic mosaics necessary for many of our other classes.
BROKEN CHINA & TILE MIRROR – Oct 6 9-5
Use of ceramic tiles, china and glass gems to create a decorative work.
Secure your spot today!!
If you’d like to sign up Please Contact Karen:
Northwood Glass Art and Gifts
524 Northwood Road
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
An amazing time was had by all at the 2nd Annual Northwood Village Chef’s Challenge during the February Art & Wine Promenade. Everyone enjoyed delicious samples of eight of the participating Village restaurants and then voted for their favorite dish. And the winner is… Chef Hubert Newton, Seafood Soul (photographed with Commissioner Sylvia Moffett)!!
Second place was last year’s winner, Chef Noopy, Malakor Thai Cafe followed by 3rd place Chef Terry Marince, Sunset Bar & Grill.
Special thanks to all particpating restaurants:
- Café Centro – Chef Jairo Ramirez – Four Cheese Ravioli with Gorgonzola Alfredo
- Fresh Catch Seafood– Chef Mark Kulbacky – White Fish and Yellow Rice with Mixed Vegetables
- Jade Kitchen – Chef Wayne Devers – Bacon Wrapped Banana
- Malakor Thai Café – Chef Noopy – Thai Dumpling
- Presto Pizza & Deli – Chef Gary Erveluz– Eggplant Parmigiana
- Souvlaki Grill – Chef Benjamin Diaz – Baked Pastitsio (Greek Lasagna)
- Sunset Bar & Grill – Chef Terry Marince – Sunset Meatball
- Seafood Soul– Chef Hubert Newton – Seafood Fritter
Can’t wait until next year’s Chef’s Challenge! Until then, mark your calendar for every Friday night from 6-9pm for the Free Art & Wine Promenade.