Residents of downtown can purchase monthly permits in the Banyan and Evernia Garages:
- Maximum 2 permits per residence
- Issued for street/block of residence only
- $40 fee + tax per month
- Required documentation
- Current vehicle registration
- Identification including your name and the West Palm Beach City address (vehicle registration, driver’s license, utility bill showing service address, preprinted check)
On Street Parking Permit
Dear Parking Permit Customer:
Starting June 1st you now have the ability to purchase and renew your parking permit online. In addition to renewing your existing permit via our web site you may also update your account online. You can update your license plate number, change your credit card and edit personal information via your computer. Starting May 15th you will be able to register for June1st. To do so click this link https://permixx.parkmobile.us/Permixx/ClientPages/LogOnPP.aspx to create your registration. To purchase your permit online:Once you’ve reached the Parking Permit System, click ‘Please register here’ located near the bottom left corner of the page. Fill in the necessary fields and click ‘Save’ to complete your registration.
- The next page will confirm your registration. Please write down your password or print this page so that you can sign in to your account in the future; Click ‘Continue’ to move forward
- Click on the drop-down arrow located in the middle of the page next to ‘Location’ in the ‘Purchase by Location’ box, and click ‘Start application’
- Choose the month for which you’d like to purchase a permit. The system will default to the coming calendar month, so be sure to adjust the date if necessary. If you are buying a permit on or after the 15th of the month, please contact West Palm Beach Parking department BEFORE completing your purchase. You may qualify for a discount if you wish to pay for the current month after the 15th.
- If you would like the permit to renew automatically, be sure to choose the ‘Yes’ option. Please note that you will later have the opportunity to pay for the renewal automatically as well. Choosing ‘Yes’ here simply means you will be asked to renew towards the end of the permit term. At the bottom of the screen, enter your license plate number.
- If West Palm Beach requires documentation to complete your application process, check the boxes to the left of the required documents. You will need to send these to the West Palm Beach Parking office via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (561) 822-1508 or call (561) 822-1500.
- Ensure the details provided at the Application Confirmation screen are correct. If so, click ‘Continue’. If your permit requires approval, you will need to wait for an approval email from the City of West Palm Beach. If approval is not required, you will be directed to your shopping cart.
- If you are satisfied with the contents of your Shopping cart, click ‘Checkout’.
- If you would like for your permit to renew automatically, AND you wish to pay for the next permit term automatically, check the box located under ‘Autopay’. You can cancel this option later if necessary.
- Enter your credit card information and check the box to agree with the Rules and Regulations set forth by the City of West Palm Beach. Click ‘Submit payment’. You will then have the opportunity to print the invoice showing you have paid for your permit. Please note – There is no need to print anything to display in your vehicle. Officers will use your license plate number in an electronic system to verify your payment.
If you have questions or concerns about the new system, please email us at email@example.com. You can also find more information about managing your monthly permit account at http://bit.ly/1M3K46T Sincerely, City of West Palm Beach Parking Administration
Monthy Parking Permit
To verify what the requirements are to purchase a monthly garage or surface lot parking permit, please call the Division of Parking Administration at (561) 822-1500 or you can visit the office at 500 Banyan Boulevard, West Palm Beach, Florida 33401, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Carpool Parking Permit
The City of West Palm Beach offers carpool parking spaces in the Evernia Parking Garage, Clematis Garage, and Banyan Garage for employees that carpool to work.
Click here to register your carpool with the City of West Palm Beach and South Florida Commuter Services (SFCS).
In order to use the carpool parking spaces located in the City of West Palm Beach, your carpool:
- Must operate three or more days per week.
- Must have two individuals entering and parking at the garage. When at least two carpoolers are not entering and parking at the garage, you are not eligible to park in the carpool spaces.
- Must have a valid South Florida Commuter Services (SFCS) parking permit in the vehicle. Only one permit will be provided per carpool.
For additional information, call 1-800-234-RIDE or visit www.1800234RIDE.com/carpooling.