Residents of downtown can purchase monthly permits in the Banyan and Evernia Garages:
- Maximum 2 permits per residence
- Issued for street/block of residence only
- $40 fee + tax per month
- Required documentation
- Current vehicle registration
- Identification including your name and the West Palm Beach City address (vehicle registration, driver’s license, utility bill showing service address, preprinted check)
Street Parking Permit
Monthy Parking Permit
To verify what the requirements are to purchase a monthly garage or surface lot parking permit, please call the Division of Parking Administration at (561) 822-1500 or you can visit the office at 500 Banyan Boulevard, West Palm Beach, Florida 33401, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Carpool Parking Permit
The City of West Palm Beach offers carpool parking spaces in the Evernia Parking Garage, Clematis Garage, and Banyan Garage for employees that carpool to work.
Click here to register your carpool with the City of West Palm Beach and South Florida Commuter Services (SFCS).
In order to use the carpool parking spaces located in the City of West Palm Beach, your carpool:
- Must operate three or more days per week.
- Must have two individuals entering and parking at the garage. When at least two carpoolers are not entering and parking at the garage, you are not eligible to park in the carpool spaces.
- Must have a valid South Florida Commuter Services (SFCS) parking permit in the vehicle. Only one permit will be provided per carpool.
For additional information, call 1-800-234-RIDE or visit www.1800234RIDE.com/carpooling.