The City of West Palm Beach Parks and Recreation Department is pleased to introduce Online
Registration. This system will enable you to register your household members (family) and yourself
online for many programs and activities offered by the department. While the number of programs
available for online registration is limited during the initial launch, look for more activities to be
added online in the coming months.
To apply for an account:
If you have previously enrolled in City of West Palm Beach Parks and Recreation classes:
Call (561) 804-4900 to establish your online account.
If you are a new customer who has not previously enrolled in classes:
Take your State of Florida identification card or driver’s license to one of the following locations to establish your online account:
* Coleman Park Community Center 1116 21st Street; West Palm Beach, FL 33407
* Gaines Park Community Center 1501 N. Australian Ave; West Palm Beach, FL 33401
* Grassy Waters Preserve 8264 Northlake Blvd; West Palm Beach, FL 33412
* Howard Park Community Center 1302 Parker Avenue; West Palm Beach, FL 33401
* Phipps Skate Park 4715 S. Dixie Hwy.; West Palm Beach, FL 33405
* Pleasant City Community Center 500 22nd Street; West Palm Beach, FL 33407
* South Olive Park Community Center 345 Summa Street; West Palm Beach, FL 33405
* Vedado Park Community Center 3710 Paseo Andalusia; West Palm Beach, FL 33405
* Warren Hawkins Aquatic Center 1501 N. Australian Avenue; West Palm Beach, FL 33401
* Parks & Recreation Administration Office 401 Clematis Street, 3rd Floor; West Palm Beach, FL 33401
After applying, you will receive your User Name and Password in no more than five working days.
Once you receive your User Name and Password, you may LOGIN.