HISTORIC PRESERVATION BOARD MEETINGS & MEMBERS
Meetings begin at 5:00 pm in the City Commission Chambers, 401 Clematis St.
Historic Preservation Board Meetings
- 5:00 PM
- Commission Chambers
The Historic Preservation Board consists of seven full time members and two alternates. Regular members may vote on any matter considered by the Historic Preservation Board at any regular or special meeting. In the event of the absence or inability to vote of one or more of the regular members, the alternate members may vote on a matter considered by the Board.
- Ms. Amanda Skier, Chairperson (Member Since 2013)
- Ms. Theodora Aspegren, Vice-Chairperson (Member Since 2014)
- Ms. Gwen Ferguson (Member Since 2007)
- Mr. Jose Rodriguez (Member Since 2011)
- Mr. William Serrano (Member Since 2014)
- Ms. Kristin Kellogg (Member Since 2014)
- Mr. Christopher Kammerer (Member Since 2015)
- Mr. Andy Cobble, 1st Alternate (Member Since 2016)
- Mr. Dan Pichney, 2nd Alternate (Member Since 2016)