1) Get Your Foot In The Door (and Keep it there)
- View Solicitations Online
- Look for advertisements in the Palm Beach Post (Sunday edition)
2) Keep Submitting Proposals
- Understand the requirements
- Attend Pre-bid Conferences
- Submit all required information by due date/time.
Make sure the proposal is in a sealed envelope with the ITB or RFP number and title, due date and time clearly marked on the outside of the envelope.
Is your company RESPONSIBLE – do you have the capability in all respects to perform fully the contract requirements, and the experience, integrity, perseverance, reliability, capacity, facilities, equipment and credit which will assure good faith performance?
Ensure your ITB or RFP is RESPONSIVE – does it conform in all material respects to the requirements stated in the Bid or RFP, otherwise stated, did you meet the minimum specifications and provide all required information with authorizing signatures.
All active vendors shall send invoices directly to the Accounts Payable P.O. Box 3366 and include the current Purchase Order number (if applicable) on invoices.