Directions to Our Office:
From I-95, take the Okeechobee Blvd East exit. Take Okeechobee Blvd East until you get to Quadrille Blvd. Turn left and take Quadrille Boulevard North 7 blocks. Turn right on to Banyan Boulevard. Head east on Banyan for one block. Take your first right at Dixie Hwy. The garage entrance will be on your right.
Where to Park:
- Parking for Construction Services visitors: A short drop-off (15 minutes or less) is allowed in the surface parking lot adjacent to the east side of City Hall at no charge. The entrance is from Dixie Hwy.
- Longer-term parking is available at the Clematis Garage west of City Hall, accessible from Clematis Street for $1.00/hour. Please check the entrance signs for more information.
- Frequent visitors to Construction Services may purchase the card from the City’s Parking Administration Offices located at the Clematis Garage at 500 Banyan Blvd (cards are sold at a 10% discount).
- On days when large special events (ex. Flower Show, Boat Show, SunFest) occur, parking in municipal areas may be difficult as the lots and garages do fill early in the day. Also, private parking operators may charge a special event fee. Check the dates and times of special events.
- For more information on the parking facilities, operations, and services offered by the City of West Palm Beach, visit the Division of Parking Services website.