Imagine living where everyone comes to play.
Yes, it’s always been a resort area. As a matter of fact, this is the region where Florida tourism got its start. But beyond its relaxed, vacation-like atmosphere, West Palm Beach offers a thriving lifestyle unmatched in South Florida. Others will tell you that when it comes to where to have your business, it’s the West Palm Beach lifestyle that always seals the deal.
The City and its surrounding area offer a relaxed, genteel atmosphere offering superb arts and culture, a dizzying array of events and thrilling opportunities for dining, entertainment and nightlife. Whether you choose to live in the City’s vibrant, walkable downtown or outlying suburbs, you find a diverse array of housing options. The area offers a broad range of private and public schools, with some ranked among the best in the country.
Located just minutes from South Florida’s gorgeous shoreline, you’ll enjoy recreation that includes some of Florida’s best golf and tennis, abundant community parks and recreational programs, as well as some of state’s most celebrated waters for boating, fishing and diving.
Polo anyone? Yes, there’s even the Sport of Kings. And if baseball’s your game, this is Florida’s epicenter for spring training, offering four major league teams.
The West Palm Beach lifestyle offers:
- Superb, year-round weather
- Easy commutes
- Lower cost of living
- A diverse range of housing
- World-class healthcare
- Nationally ranked schools
- Superb shopping, dining, entertainment and nightlife
- Sophisticated arts and culture
- Ongoing and evolving events
- Recreation including boating, fishing, golf, tennis and more
- Proximity to the coast and beaches
- A vibrant downtown waterfront district
- A relaxed, civilized environment
- The South Florida lifestyle without the hassle and congestion
Ready to visit, need personalized information, or want to plan an executive tour? Contact:
West Palm Beach Director of Economic Development