Q. Where can I park when visiting downtown West Palm Beach?
The City of West Palm Beach invites you to park in any of the more than 2,
500 public parking spaces managed by the City. For your parking needs, we have 1,600 on-street metered spaces, 200 surface lot spaces, and five parking garages. Our parking gives you convenient access to some of the City’s top entertainment - including free events on the waterfront, delicious dining and booming businesses. Come visit – we make it easy for you!
Q. Which garages are City garages, and where are they located?
The City’s garages are:
• Banyan, on the corner of Banyan Blvd. and Olive Ave.
• City Center, on the corner of Banyan Blvd. and Dixie Hwy.
• Evernia, on the corner of Evernia St. and Olive Ave.
• Sapodilla, on the corner of Clematis St. and Sapodilla Ave.
• Clematis, on the corner of Banyan Blvd. and Clematis St.
TIP: The City of West Palm Beach does not own and operate all available parking downtown. Be mindful of posted rules and restrictions in private lots.
Q. Where is the Parking Administration office located?
The West Palm Beach Parking Administration office is located at 500 Banyan Blvd., West Palm Beach, FL 33401. Staff is available and happy to answer questions, review citations, and accept payment for citations Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Questions? Contact West Palm Beach Parking Administration