Henrietta Ave. & 11th Street Resurfacing Project
The City of West Palm Beach will undertake a road improvement project in your neighborhood that involves milling, paving, and the installation of bicycle lanes. The project will begin on or about November 4, 2019, and construction will last for approximately 55 days.
Road resurfacing improvements will include:
- Repaving: Henrietta Ave., from 7th St. to 15th St.; and 11th St., from Sapodilla Ave. east to FEC tracks
- Painted Bike Lane Installation: Henrietta Ave., from 11th St. to 15th St.
- Shared Bike Lane Markings: 11th St., from Sapodilla Ave. east to the FEC Tracks
To complete the project, there will be temporary road obstructions on:
- Henrietta Ave., from 7th St. to 15th St., and
- 11th St., from Sapodilla Ave. to the FEC railway tracks.
The project contractor is RND Paving.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation during this project. For questions or concerns, please call on-site contractor Rafael Ballestero at (561) 365-0154. For after-hours concerns, please call the City of West Palm Beach Dispatch at (561) 822-2210 (TTY: 800-955-8771). To contact the City of West Palm Beach Engineering Department, please call: (561) 494-1040 (TTY: 800-955-8771).