Scheduled road and dock closures around the City of West Palm Beach.
CITY OF WEST PALM BEACH ENGINEERING ROAD CLOSURES
- 700 block of 23rd St. (through Sunday, December 22, 2019): Road closure of 23rd St. at the railroad crossing between Rosemary Ave. and Pinewood Ave. for track construction, railroad signals, paving, and pavement striping. Northbound and southbound traffic on Rosemary Ave. and Pinewood Ave. at 23rd St. will be maintained.
- Northbound N. Military Tr. just north of Community Dr. (through Monday, March 2, 2019): One of three lanes closed, 9:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, for driveway installation.
- N. Olive Ave. between Banyan Blvd. and 2nd St. (through Friday, December 20, 2019): Road closure for one of two northbound Olive Ave. lanes between Banyan Blvd. and 2nd St., Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. for construction-related activities at the old City Hall location.
- 2100 block of Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. (through Wednesday, January 8, 2019): Temporary closure of the west portion of the alley between Spencer Dr. and N. Robbins Dr., for installation of a dumpster enclosure and generator.
- Henrietta Ave. between 7th St. & 15th, Henrietta Ave. at 11th St. (through January 2020): Periodic lane closures for road resurfacing.
- Lake Ave. from Southern Blvd. to Belvedere Rd. (through May 2020): Intermittent single-lane closures for resurfacing, curb restoration, ADA ramp upgrades, and new bike lanes. Flaggers will assist motorists in the work zones.
EVENTS ROAD CLOSURES
- Windsor Ave. between 36th St. and 29th St. (through February 2020): Road is closed to thru traffic. Access maintained for local traffic and deliveries only.
- Clematis Streetscape road closures:
- 100 block of N. & S. Clematis St. (through late December 2019)
PRIVATE ROAD CLOSURES
ROSEMARY SQUARE STREETSCAPE (formerly CityPlace)
- Sunday on the Waterfront produced by CWPB Community Events (Sunday, December 15, 2019, 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.): Road closure on Flagler Dr. between Banyan Blvd. & Datura St.
- GreenMarket produced by CWPB Community Events (Saturday, December 21, 2019, 5:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.): Road closure on Flagler Dr. between Banyan Blvd. & Datura St., for the temporary relocation of the GreenMarket during Clematis Streetscape construction. Flagler Dr. between Banyan Blvd. and Datura St. will reopen on Saturday, December 21, 2019, 4:00 p.m.
- Flagler Dr. between Banyan Blvd. and Datura St. will be the temporary location of the GreenMarket until Clematis Streetscape construction is complete, which is anticipated in December. (Vendors are currently unable to load in/load out.)
- WPB Antique Flea & Craft Market produced by Bill Jacobson (Saturday, December 21, 2019, 2019, 5:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.): Road closure for the 300 block of Clematis St.
PALM BEACH ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY
- Gardenia Ave. between S. Rosemary Ave. and FEC Railway (until further notice): Road closed as part of the Rosemary Square renovation. Deliveries only allowed.
- For more information: http://www.cityplace.com/rosemarysquare/
PALM BEACH COUNTY (PBC) ENGINEERING & PUBLIC WORKS ROAD CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Pembroke Pl. between S. Olive Ave. & S. Dixie Hwy. (through June 2020): Eastbound traffic only on Pembroke Pl. for construction of a new dormitory. Flaggers will assist motorists in the work zone.
- N. Congress Ave. approximately 20 feet south of Executive Center Dr. to approximately 690 feet south of Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. (until further notice): Periodic nighttime northbound lane closures for FPL pole replacement.
FLORIDA DEPT OF TRANSPORTATION (FDOT) ROAD CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Roebuck Rd. from Jog Rd. to Haverhill Rd. (until further notice): Periodic lane closures with flaggers controlling traffic for road construction.
- Northbound N. Military Tr. just north of Community Dr. (through Monday, March 2, 2020): Road closure for one of three northbound lanes, 9:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, through Monday, March 2, 2020, for driveway installation.
- Flagler Dr. between Southern Blvd. and Worth Ct. N. (through summer 2020): will be closed for roadway reconstruction as part of the Southern Blvd. bridge replacement project. Access maintained for local traffic only.
- Flagler Dr. sidewalks, from Southern Blvd. to Worth Ct. N., and the Southern Blvd. south sidewalk, from Washington Rd. to Flagler Dr., will remain closed through summer 2020.
- Traffic going north of Flagler Dr. should:
- Go west on Worth Ct. N. to Washington Rd.;
- Go north on Washington Rd. to Southern Blvd;
- Go east on Southern Blvd. to Flagler Dr.
- Traffic going south on Flagler Dr. should:
- Go west on Southern Blvd. to Washington Rd.;
- Go South on Washington Rd. to Worth Ct N.;
- Go east on Worth Court N. to Flagler Dr.
- Pedestrians using Flagler Dr. between Southern Blvd. and N. Worth Ct. should:
- Use the east Flagler Dr. sidewalk.
- Pedestrians using Southern Blvd., between Washington Rd. and Flagler Dr. should:
- Use the north Southern Blvd. sidewalk.
To contact the City of West Palm Beach, please call (561) 822-1200 (TTY: 800- 855-8771).
City of West Palm Beach Road and Dock Closure Updates are issued weekly by the City and may be viewed online at http://wpb.org/News-Video/Road-Closure-Updates