ROAD & DOCK CLOSURES UPDATE: WEEK OF MARCH 3, 2019
City of West Palm Beach Road and Dock Closure Updates are issued weekly.
CITY OF WEST PALM BEACH CLOSURES
- Windsor Ave. at 36th St. (through mid-April): Full road closure at the intersection for installation of water, sewer and drainage piping along Windsor Ave. from Service Rd. to 37th St. Detour signs are posted to assist motorists.
- Spruce Ave. at 29th St. (until further notice): Sections of Spruce Ave. including the intersection at Spruce Ave. and 29th St. will be closed for roundabout, curb, sidewalk and driveway replacement. Signs are posted to assist motorists.
- Gregory Pl. between S. Olive Ave. and Gregory Rd. (through March 2019): Road closed, Monday through Friday, 7:30a.m.-5:00 p.m., for storm drainage improvements.
- Autism Speaks Walk produced by Autism Speaks (Sunday, March 3, 2019, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.): Full road closure on Flagler Dr. between 5th St. and Lakeview Ave.
- Clematis by Night produced by City of West Palm Beach Community Events (Thursday, March 7, 2019, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.): Road closure on N. Clematis St. and S. Clematis St. between Narcissus Ave. and Flagler Dr., Narcissus Ave. between Clematis St. and Banyan Blvd.
- 500 Block Weekend Street Closure produced by Moonfest Inc. (Friday, March 8, 2019 - Sunday, March 10, 2019): Full road closure for the 500 block of Clematis St. from 3:00 p.m. Friday, March 8, 2019 – 5:00 p.m. Sunday, March 10, 2019.
CLOSURES, REPAIRS FOR CURRIE PARK BOAT RAMPS
- City of West Palm Beach GreenMarket (Saturday, March 9, 2019, 6:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.): Road closures on North Clematis St. and South Clematis St. between Narcissus Ave. and Flagler Dr.; Narcissus Ave. between Banyan Blvd. and Clematis St.; Lantana Ave. between Banyan Blvd. and Clematis St.
- West Palm Beach Antique Flea & Craft Market produced by Bill Jacobson (Saturday, March 9, 2019, 6:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.): Full road closure for the 300 block of Clematis St.
- Evening on Antique Row produced by Historical Society of Palm Beach County (Saturday, March 9, 2019, 12:00 p.m. – 11:59 p.m.): Full road closure on Dixie Hwy. between Southern Blvd. and Monroe Dr.
PRIVATE ROAD CLOSURES (CITYPLACE)
- Full closure: All Currie Park boat ramps at 2400 Flagler Drive are closed for repairs. Reopening is expected in Spring 2019. Ramps will not be accessible during the construction period. Currie Park will remain open from sunrise to sunset.
PALM BEACH COUNTY (PBC) ENGINEERING & PUBLIC WORKS CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Rosemary Ave. between Okeechobee Blvd. and Hibiscus St. (through Friday, April 12, 2019): Full closure by CityPlace for CityPlace streetscape improvements. Access to all parking garages will be maintained.
- Hibiscus St. between Rosemary Ave. and Quadrille Blvd. (until further notice): Full closure by CityPlace for CityPlace streetscape improvements. Access to parking garages from Quadrille Blvd. will be maintained.
- For more information: https://www.futureofcityplace.com/.
- Roebuck Rd. from Jog Rd. to Haverhill Rd. (until further notice): Periodic lane closures and alternating traffic with flaggers assisting motorists in road construction areas.
- Belvedere Rd. at the southwest corner of Congress Ave. (until further notice): Periodic eastbound right lane closures for water main installation.
FLORIDA DEPT OF TRANSPORTATION (FDOT) CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Australian Ave. and Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. (until further notice): Periodic lane closures for intersection improvements.
- Community Dr. at 12th St. (until further notice): Periodic westbound right lane closures. Periodic westbound left lane closures with shifts to the eastbound lane for water main installation.
- 45th St. from Greenwood Ave. to US-1/Broadway Ave (until further notice): Periodic lane closures with flaggers controlling traffic for pavement markings.
- For more information, contact PBC Engineering & Public Works: (561) 684-4000 or
- Southern Blvd. at Flagler Dr. (Friday, March 1, 2019 through Friday, March 8, 2019): The intersection may be without traffic signalization intermittently as wall foundations for the replacement bridge are installed near the intersection. Law enforcement will direct traffic through the intersection.
- Okeechobee Blvd. from Quadrille Blvd. to Flagler Dr. and Quadrille Blvd from Okeechobee Blvd. to Clematis St. (Monday, March 4, 2019, through Friday, March 22, 2019) will have intermittent lane and sidewalk closures in each direction, 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, for directional boring and conduit installation.
- Military Tr. between 45th St. and Shiloh Dr. (through Friday, March 8, 2019) will have one northbound lane closed, 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, for FPL maintenance operations.
- Quadrille Blvd. between Evernia St. and Gardenia St. (through Friday, March 8, 2019): The inside lane of Quadrille Blvd. is closed in each direction, around-the-clock, for turn lane construction and mast arm installation. Please note the speed limit in this area will be adjusted to 25 miles per hour during this time.
- For more information, contact FDOT: (866) 336-8435 or http://www.fdot.gov/
City of West Palm Beach Road and Dock Closure Updates are issued weekly by the City and may be viewed online at http://wpb.org/News-Video/Road-Closure-Updates