A list of scheduled road and dock closures in The City of West Palm Beach for the week of October 6, 2019
- Flagler Dr. between Banyan Blvd. and Datura St. (Saturday, October 12, 2019, 5:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.): Full road closure of Flagler Dr. between Banyan Blvd. and Datura St. for the temporary relocation of the GreenMarket during Clematis Streetscape construction. Flagler Drive will reopen on Saturday, October 12, 2019, at 3:00 p.m.
- Flagler Dr. between Banyan Blvd. and Datura St. will be the temporary location of the GreenMarket until Clematis Streetscape construction is complete, which is anticipated in December. (Vendors are currently unable to load in/load out.)
- Florida Dept. of Transportation (FDOT) Road Closure in City of West Palm Beach: Flagler Dr. between Southern Blvd and Worth Ct. N. (through summer 2020) will be closed for roadway construction as part of the Southern Blvd. Bridges Replacement Project.
- Flagler Dr. sidewalks, from Southern Blvd. to Worth Ct. N., and the Southern Blvd. south sidewalk, from Washington Rd. to Flagler Dr., will remain closed through summer 2020.
- Traffic going north of Flagler Dr. should:
- Go west on Worth Ct. N. to Washington Rd.;
- Go north on Washington Rd. to Southern Blvd;
- Go east on Southern Blvd. to Flagler Dr.
- Traffic going south on Flagler Dr. should:
- Go west on Southern Blvd. to Washington Rd.;
- Go South on Washington Rd. to Worth Ct N.;
- Go east on Worth Court N. to Flagler Dr.
- Pedestrians using Flagler Dr. between Southern Blvd. and N. Worth Ct. should:
- Use the east Flagler Dr. sidewalk.
- Pedestrians using Southern Blvd., between Washington Rd. and Flagler Dr. should:
- Use the north Southern Blvd. sidewalk.
For more information, contact Angel Gardner at FDOT: (561) 855-8773.
CITY OF WEST PALM BEACH ENGINEERING ROAD CLOSURES
- Spruce Ave. at 27th St. (through October 2019): Sections of Spruce Ave. near the intersection are closed for replacement of a water main. Signs are posted to assist motorists.
- Lake Ave. from Southern Blvd. to Belvedere Rd. (through May 2020): Intermittent single-lane closures for resurfacing, curb restoration, ADA ramp upgrades, and new bike lanes. Flaggers will assist motorists in the work zones.
- Windsor Ave. between 36th St. and 29th St. (through February 2020) are closed to through traffic. Resident traffic and deliveries only.
EVENTS ROAD CLOSURES
- Clematis Streetscape road closures (All pedestrian walkways to restaurants and businesses remain open):
- 100 block of N. Clematis St. (through December 2019)
- 200 block of Clematis St. (through October 2019)
PRIVATE ROAD CLOSURES
ROSEMARY SQUARE STREETSCAPE (CITYPLACE)
- Clematis by Night produced by CWPB Community Events (Thursday, October 10, 2019, 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.): N. Clematis & S. Clematis St. closed between Narcissus Ave. and Flagler Dr.
- West Palm Beach Antique Flea & Craft Market produced by Bill Jacobson (Saturday, October 12, 2019, 5:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.): Road closure for the 300 block of Clematis St.
PALM BEACH ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY
- Rosemary Ave. between Hibiscus St. and Fern St. (through Saturday, November 16, 2019): Rosemary Ave. will be closed to vehicular traffic. Pedestrian access will be maintained.
- Gardenia Ave. between S. Rosemary Ave. and FEC Railway (until further notice): Road closed as part of the Rosemary Square renovation. Deliveries allowed only.
- For more information: http://www.cityplace.com/rosemarysquare/
PALM BEACH COUNTY (PBC) ENGINEERING & PUBLIC WORKS ROAD CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Pembroke Pl. between S. Olive Ave. & S. Dixie Hwy. (through June 2020): Eastbound traffic only on Pembroke Pl. for construction of a new dormitory. Flaggers will assist motorists in the work zone.
- Community Dr. approximately 860 feet east of Military Tr. (until further notice): Eastbound right turn lane closure for the installation of a driveway connection.
- N. Congress Ave. approximately 20 feet south of Executive Center Dr. to approximately 690 feet south of Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. (until further notice): Periodic nighttime northbound lane closures for FPL pole replacement.
FLORIDA DEPT OF TRANSPORTATION (FDOT) ROAD CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Roebuck Rd. from Jog Rd. to Haverhill Rd. (until further notice): Periodic lane closures with flaggers controlling traffic for road construction.
- Okeechobee Blvd. at Sapodilla Ave. from Parker Ave. to Rosemary Ave. (through Friday, October 11, 2019) will have one outside lane closed in each direction, 9:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, for modifications to the intersection as part of the Kravis Center renovation.
- Northbound and southbound N. Military Tr. between Upthegrove Lane and 45th St. (through Tuesday, November 19, 2019): 2 of 3 lanes closed, 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 a.m., Monday through Friday, for replacement of wood poles with concrete poles and to install hardware with transfer lines
- For more information, contact FDOT: (866) 336-8435 or http://www.fdot.gov/.
To contact the City of West Palm Beach, please call (561) 822-1200 (TTY: 800- 855-8771). City of West Palm Beach Road and Dock Closure Updates are issued weekly by the City and may be viewed online at http://wpb.org/News-Video/Road-Closure-Updates