Join the City of West Palm Beach and volunteer historians for a 90-minute walking tour of historic Woodlawn Cemetery! The cemetery is the final resting place of some of Palm Beach County’s most influential and important citizens as well as a few infamous ones whose story must also be told. Bring water, a flashlight and any needed insect repellent. Comfortable shoes are a must! Attendees are encouraged to call ahead to reserve their spot on the tour.
Woodlawn Cemetery; 1500 S. Dixie Hwy., West Palm Beach
(Parking is available in the cemetery).
- Thursday, October 25, 2018; 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 20, 2018; 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, January 18, 2019; 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019; 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 21, 2019; 7:20 p.m.
- Friday, April 19th, 2019; 7:30 p.m.
City of West Palm Beach Volunteer Services at (561) 804-4938 or email email@example.com